Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Christmas! (Part 2)

The week before Christmas we headed to Wisconsin to enjoy a chilly, but not snowy, Christmas. Ryter was a great traveler on the plane ride there, but the ride back was a totally different story.  He caught his first little cold which didn't really stop him from being a happy smiley baby, but I think it made for a painful flight.  All in all though it was a wonderful trip!  It makes us so excited to move because, at least for me, it's "home".  Ryter got lots of presents and love from Bunchie, Grandad, Aunty Manda, Grammer and the entire Doubleday clan and is now recovering from the constant attention. We managed to have a couple of evenings with old friends too.  Thanks for hosting Raven!

Sadly I currently do not have any photos because we didn't take our cameras with us and I forgot to get them off my mom's camera before I left.  I will add Christmas photos when I can get them no matter how long it takes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment