Friday, June 1, 2012

Lets Go Fishin' and More

Here's Ryter's shirt actually on him.  He said he likes it!


So, I caught more sign language on camera.  The video is long and probably really annoying because I incessantly repeat the word more in an effort to get him to talk or do the sign, but he says more with his hands (23 sec.) and if you listen closely I think he actually says it too (1:04, 4:46).



Yesterday morning Ryter and I went for a walk and came across this little guy...or girl.  I discussed with a friend why this turtle was so far from water.  Maybe looking for a new home because his was all dried up, or she may be looking for a place to lay eggs.  Well, we ran home to get our turtle catching tools (a plastic recycling bin and a red dust pan) so we could return him to a pond nearby and by the time we got back he had disappeared.  We sincerely hope he found a new home!


















3 comments: