Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Grandmother's First Visit

Both of our moms were here over the past week and it was so nice to have them!  First for company because Ryter and I have spent many days alone trapped in the house and also for assistance-cleaning, cooking, and taking the baby.  We really spent all of our time just hanging out, watching home decorating and landscaping shows, and sitting on the back porch.  It's so hot here and so I can't bare it for very long but Ryter LOVES being outside.  He does not care if he's all sweaty or if mommy is about to pass out.  Although I don't want to wish my time with Ryter as a tiny baby away...I really can't wait for Austin in October!  Next time I get pregnant, I'm going to plan on having the baby in October so my maternity leave coincides with the cooler weather.

Here are a couple of pictures of us hanging out.  Photos of Vain's mom with Ryter are on the other camera that I don't have access to so those pictures will come later, or on Vain's blog.  Thank you Bunch and Baba for being here and taking such good care of us.  We miss you and wish you lived much much closer!

Week 3
Bunch and Ryter













Week 3
Bunch and Ryter



1 comment: