Friday, August 16, 2013

The Last Week

Today marks the first day of the last week of my pregnancy. Unless this baby is late like Ryter, I should have some result by next Friday.  I have one day left before Ryter gets home from Iowa and my only hope was that I'd keep this baby in until then.  I want Ryter to be here and come to the hospital to see us and be here when we get home.  Happily, that will happen.

I'm not nearly as large this time at this stage as I was last time, but baby is measuring right on schedule so it must just be hiding a little bit more.  I'm having some irregular contractions at night and really have been for the last month. I think it's just because I move around all day and by night when I relax I start to notice them more.

Vain and I had dinner on Tuesday for my birthday and the waitress very matter-of-fact asked me "you're having a girl?".  She asked it like she knew what she was talking about.  I told her we actually didn't know what we were having and she just said "it's a girl", smiled, and walked away.  Well, when I was pregnant with Ryter we had a lady in the Phoenix airport do the same thing except she said boy and she was right.  We shall see this time.

new baby 2013
Ryter 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment