Friday, January 14, 2011

14 Weeks


I'm already a little bit behind because I've hit the beginning of the 16th week but I'm just posting the beginning of the 14th week photos. Oh well, I'm terrible at blogging. It will be a miracle if I can continue this throughout the pregnancy. Anyway, I thought this would be the best way for everyone who doesn't live in Texas to see my belly grow. I think my pregnancy is pretty typical so far. I had morning sickness-or all day sickness-from 6 to 10 weeks and I still have a day every now and then where I feel a little nauseous, but that's all it was. Its nothing a little Mexican food can't fix. Sadly, my butt is getting bigger, but I'm still wearing regular clothes albeit some are stretchy leggings.

So, for those of you that don't know, my due date is July 9 just two days before our 2nd anniversary. Of course, we won't know until the day arrives, but our anniversary and the due date are an interesting combination of 7s, 9s, and 11s. (07-11-09 and 07-09-11). Knowing me, I look for meaning in everything so, I wonder if those mean anything? July 2011 also falls within the Chinese year of the rabbit. I decided on bunnies are my gender neutral decor for the nursery before I knew that, and so that must mean something too. Who knows, maybe it just means my baby is going to come out with a fluffy tail or long floppy ears.

Well, not much else to tell at this time. The picture is at 14 weeks. Hopefully the pictures will get better. Not sure what Vain was thinking taking a photo of me from below my center line...nothing like making me feel like a hippo! Love you baby!

4 comments:

  1. You look soooo cute! Keep the pictures coming:) July can't come soon enough, love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your belly! And you too! Can't wait to hear more about bloating, gas, and all the other beauties of pregnancy :) But most importantly, can't wait to hear more about bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butt getting bigger....total girl sign!!! I love your blog and can't wait to keep up often :) We can comment back and forth too www.binksandboozie.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete