Thursday, January 27, 2011

16 Weeks
























I'm a little behind in posting. Technically I was 16 weeks last Friday, but I've got the picture. I'll add it later today. The only new things are stretchy waist bands and a few little kicks.

Yesterday was the first day I felt the baby kicking on and off for a good 3 hours. I did have a dr. apt. yesterday and the nurse confirmed that it was kicking that I was feeling so now I know exactly what it feels like. I'm sure it'll only get more obvious from here.

And, my low rise jeans are officially a thing of the past. I've tried the little button extender but it just doesn't seem to work that well for me. Thats okay though. I can handle the stretchy waist band as long as they continue to stay low rise and cute! None of this over the belly upside down shirt kind of stuff!

3 comments:

  1. hey little bunny mama!! nuthin like a pair of pullon pants with elastic waist band to feel really awesome!!! someday you'll laugh about it and think how funny it was (just like every other mom) but you'll also recall that you were growing a person inside you that needs a little room to grow!!!! enjoy the flutter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I am so excited to stay up to date through your blog (and have another blog to follow while at work:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You look great! I saw your blog link on Michelle's blog and was so excited to see you are expecting! I'm not a blog stalker or anything either :)
    Here's my blog: http://websentials.blogspot.com/

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete