Saturday, March 24, 2012

Big Weekend Ahead

We've got a couple of exciting days planned for this weekend.  We're going to the mall to get photos with the Easter bunny and then planning on going to the Wildflower Center on Sunday.  We're finally getting to a point where it's fun to go out with Ryter for more than just an hour.  He loves being outside and is so cool hanging out in the carrier.  I took him to the Natural Gardner last week and I think he enjoyed the flowers, but mostly all of the people and kids.  He didn't really seem to have any interest in the chickens, goats, or donkeys though.

I'm really excited about the Wildflower Center because after living here for almost 8 years, the only time I was there was for a wedding.  I haven't ever gotten a chance to walk around on the trails or really see everything.  The wildflowers are so beautiful here this year and the bluebonnets are in full bloom.  I'll share some pictures next week.

Here's a sneak peak of the blue eyed boy in some bluebonnets at Grammer's neighbors house yesterday.





2 comments: