Monday, July 2, 2012

Smudge

Well, the move is in full force now.  The walls are empty, the furniture is being donated on Thursday, and the everything will be in the moving truck by Friday.  I've said goodbye to my friends once and we're prolonging the pain by doing it again on Thursday for Magic Mike.  I still have to face the family on Wednesday so by Thursday I'll be so dehydrated I won't be able to cry :( 

The one thing I'm struggling with more than anything is my kitty cat N.J.  We call her Smudge.  I don't know where it came from, but it's here to stay.  I rescued her when she was 7 years old and she's really been nothing but trouble since.  She has marking issues and often bites.  She's 15 years old now and has ruined mattresses, couches, office chairs, and motorcycle jackets, but I can't stand the thought of being without her. In addition to the things she has ruined, Vain doesn't like her and she doesn't like Ryter. Unfortunately I cannot take her with me when we leave and I do not know what to do.

































1 comment:

  1. :( oh no! Poor Smudge! But you have to do what's best for everyone. Don't feel guilty on whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete