Saturday, May 21, 2011

31 Weeks

This is a short one. 31 weeks here and moving along quickly! I've got just a couple of 2-week Dr. appointments left and then every week until the baby comes. The nursery is a disaster and I feel like a hoarder when I open the door to that room, but now that I finally have the mattress for the crib I feel like I have everything and I can really get going on organizing. I've got to get rid of the other bed that's in the room too and that will make it feel much better! The crib finally came and Vain put it together for me when I had to work late last Friday night. Thanks baby! All that's left on Vain's end is to paint the room which will happen Memorial Day weekend because we've got an extra day. My mom made all of the bedding and sent it last week too. Its so adorable! I can't wait for baby bunny to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment