Saturday, May 21, 2011

28 Weeks-Baby Shower

Lets backtrack-

The baby shower that Tina and Kensley threw me in April was so beautiful. My mom and sister flew in for the weekend and got to meet everyone-again. We played games, but my only request was no diaper/candy bar game. Thanks ladies!! The cake was adorable-thanks Michelle! Michelle is a wonderful pastry chef with major versatility! If any of you saw the photos of my bachelorette cake you know exactly what I'm talking about-there were no bunnies that day! The gifts were also great too and I really appreciate everything everyone brought. It will all be used a lot and little baby bunny will appreciate everything! Suzanne also brought tons of clothes from her little guy so if I have a boy, I'm pretty set for the first couple of months. Now its on to organizing everything and making it look pretty in the soon-to-be-finished nursery.

























Oh yeah, and this is me at 28 weeks with Stacey. She's about two months ahead of me and actually had her baby boy, Connor, on May 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment