Friday, May 6, 2011

Its Been a Long Time

Well, I have fallen behind and it was to be expected. I fully blame my sister for this one though. I intended to write all about my baby shower and my 28th week at the same time and post a bunch of pictures from that day. Well, we didn't get the photos from her camera while she was here and then I was at the mercy of her sending them to me once she got back home. Well, her internet was down for a while and now she's on vacation so I still don't have pictures although they did get posted on Facebook. So, because of that I didn't write anything about my 30th week either because I was stuck on things being out of order on the blog. Well...whatever, that is all still to come.

So, today is the beginning of my 32nd week. I will have Vain take pictures today for sure and just pick up from this point forward. I'm down to 2-week doctor appointments now instead of every month, but still no action in the doctor's office. I get my weight taken, blood pressure, and belly measurements. Everything stays normal every visit which is wonderful. I passed my glucose test two weeks ago with flying colors which is a relief. The orange drink was not great on an empty stomach though and I fought back the dangerous burps for 2 hours before I could eat.

My belly seems to be changing and growing daily although I'm not to the point quite yet that I can't buckle my shoes, although I do have trouble sometimes. Last week I left the house without shoes because I was too frustrated to deal with it. I don't think the baby ever sleeps because "she" is moving all day long. Last night Vain could see the bumps coming from inside my stomach from across the room. We were watching American Idol and the baby really likes the singing. Every movement that I feel is still really cool even though it happens all day long-rib kicks and all.

So, no pictures today with this post, but I will have some soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update...can't wait to see the new belly pics mama! Love you and miss you (you too Vain)!!!

    ReplyDelete