Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cleaning House

Another visit from Bunchie has gone by so quickly.  My mom was here for the past week and it was great!  We spent the entire week cleaning and shopping.  I really haven't done a whole lot of cleaning since Ryter was born and it was getting away from me.  I've been vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms of course, but any dust above 5 feet (or really any dust at all) has been completely ignored.  I'd rather hang out with my baby :)  Thanks mom for helping me get it under control!  The house feels brand new again.

Of course we always forget to take pictures until the last minute.


Ryter has so much personality now.  He waved for the first time on Tuesday when we were at the grocery store at a very cute girl of course.  Vain says "that's my boy".  The girl just sort of waved as she was coming around the corner and up went his hand and there it was.  I figured maybe it wasn't on purpose, and then he did it again at Costco yesterday to another young pretty lady.  I guess I can confirm now that he knows how to wave-at pretty girls at least.  He's a total ham too.  Cruising in the shopping cart smiling and laughing at everyone that goes by.

I know I've said this before, but he really is almost walking.  Still no teeth though.  He will be 9 months on April 14.

Here's his newest face that he makes with the nose scrunch.  Sometimes he scrunches even more and his eyes completely shut. 

Cutie!

1 comment: