Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Easter and More!

Ryter had his first Easter this past weekend so I got him an Easter basket with a couple of things mostly to see how he would react to it.  He was all over it!  He couldn't wait to get the cellophane in his mouth.  We got him a bunny that hops in circles.  It's super cute.  My plan was to take some of the attention off of NJ because he pulls her hair and tail so much and she isn't very nice.  Well, he's pretty much uninterested in the bunny unfortunately for NJ.



We also went to Tracey and Gary's and Ryter went swimming for the first time.  He very much enjoyed it but wanted to swim on his own. 



He really doesn't like hats.
Then I ran across these unseen photos when I was going through Vain's photos.  I can't believe I didn't know how cute these were!



No comments:

Post a Comment