Sunday, April 22, 2012

Detroit

Well, Ryter and I made it to Detroit. It wasn't without a few bumps but nothing major. We started by leaving the house at about 9 in Grandmothers's car to drive an hour to San Antonio for our 12:30 flight to Atlanta. Security was no problem, but before we got on the plane I had to do a diaper change. That just went from bad to worse. Ryter hates getting his diaper changed and rolls all over the place every time I try to change it. He kept standing up and everyone was staring. Eventually he peed all over me. I was so worried about getting puked on when I got dressed that morning, but it never occurred to me I might get peed on. I just laughed because there was nothing else I could do. Then he had lunch and did amazing on the plane. He even slept for a good hour. Once we got to Atlanta we tried to find a changing table but they only have them in the family bathrooms. The only family bathroom in our terminal was being used for a very long time by an old lady. I'm sorry, I feel for old people and their need for space and privacy, but a family bathroom and handicap stall are not interchangeable. So, needless to say, the trip was relatively good but long. We made it to Amanda's house and now we're just bumming around, eating out, and having fun! Daddy, Ryter misses you (and I do too)!!!

2 comments: