Saturday, July 2, 2011

40 Weeks

So, here I am at the beginning of my 40th week and still pregnant.  I was so sure this baby was coming early and I was so wrong.  Now I'm wondering if the baby is a girl like I've thought all along.  I guess I won't have to wait too much longer to find out.  I'm getting anxious and excited and scared and nervous all at the same time. I still have a few things to finish in the baby's room, but this 3-day weekend should be plenty of time to take care of those little details. Then I can post pictures of the finished product.

This weeks stats are 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced...same as last week.  Will she/he ever come out?

39 weeks-baby come out.

1 comment:

  1. well its almost an hour to midnight on the Fourth of July!!! guess the chances of Baby today are dwindling away, clearly not moving toward the exit!!! Love the shadow picture...vain got a great shot!!! Dont think it'll be long now, and you 2 will be 3!! Love to you all! Bunch

    ReplyDelete