Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Could this be the day?

I'm thinking that this might actually be the day.  I woke up with back pain at about 2 a.m. and some minor contractions, but I decided I'd go back to sleep. I figured if anything started to happen I'd wake up.  So, 3 a.m. came and the same thing was happening, but again I decided to go back to sleep.  Then 6:00 rolled around and I was disappointed that morning had come and still no baby.

Went to the doctor for the last time this morning and they said my blood pressure was a little high so they put me on the monitor to see how the baby was doing.  The baby is great, heart rate is perfect, movement is perfect, etc.  I had a couple of contractions while I was being monitored for that 20 minutes and they have continued now since I left the doc.  I'm at work today, but I may not last the whole day if the contractions get any closer together.

We'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment