Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still Pregnant

I went to see the acupuncturist last night for a "natural" induction. I guess it's not natural exactly, but its better than going through the meds at the doctor. I've not heard great things about the Pitosin and I'd really like to not have to go there.  As far as I understand it, this is just a way of getting my body to make the chemicals on its own. My body knows how much it needs. I've got band-aids with needles in my hand and ear that I can press on every few hours.  Just some pressure points.  They're also good for pain management which I will hopefully need soon!

In the mean time, the acupuncture has helped to keep the feet swelling at bay which has also been really nice.  No fat feet for me.

Vain and I went to the Rodeo in Wimberley this past Sunday and I'm pretty sure people were worried the baby was just going to fall out.  One couple even told Vain they'd save his seat while he followed me to the bathroom because the baby is so low they were convinced I wouldn't make it back to my seat. No such luck!  They also made catching motions to me and said they were "ready to help".  Interesting?

Vain took pictures so check out his blog/gallery to see some mutton bustin' and Wrangler jeans.

1 comment: